The skyrocketing cost of copper has spawned a new breed of thefts. Thieves are climbing poles and even going into sewers to steal valuable copper from telcos. Unfortunately, for the thousands of customers in San Diego who rely on copper-based broadband service, such as T1s, DS3s, and Ethernet over copper, their voice and broadband Internet services will be disrupted for over 12 hours, due to this week’s copper thefts in San Diego’s east county.
Fortunately, for businesses who require a reliable business broadband service, Skyriver offers business Internet service that is completely safe from the perils of copper, be it intentional copper theft or unintentional damage to phone and data lines from road construction. Check business Internet service area for my building.
- Don’t get spooked by ISPs. Get hooked. - October 27, 2017
- Champion the best VPN for your network. - June 28, 2016
- What is Fixed Wireless? - December 16, 2015
- IT expert: An impressive juggling act. - September 24, 2015
- Internet downtime: Do you know the real cost? - March 20, 2015
- CES 2015 – a smart show for a smart tomorrow. - January 28, 2015
- Is a VPN an IP private network? - December 3, 2014
- What is a T1 line? How fast is T1 service? - November 18, 2014
- CES. The Super Bowl Of Technology. - August 29, 2014
- Has your water cooler gone digital? My how things have changed since the last World Cup. - July 15, 2014