We’ll be providing temporary Internet broadband service and Wi-Fi service once again for Mexport at their major conference of the year on May 17th. We’ll also be speaking to businesses that are interested in learning about Skyriver business Internet services and event bandwidth. Whether you’re a small business with modest bandwidth needs such as 1 Mbps – 3 Mbps, or you’re an enterprise looking for robust broadband up to 250 Mbps, we have broadband services that are optimized for business performance. Plus, if you need broadband service right away, we can typically install your service in as little as 24 hours.
If you’re going to be at Mexport, please stop by and talk to us about our easy to get/easy to install fixed wireless Internet service. Not at Mexport in San Diego? Then contact us directly. We’ll help you determine which is the best business broadband service to support your business needs.
- Don’t get spooked by ISPs. Get hooked. - October 27, 2017
- Champion the best VPN for your network. - June 28, 2016
- What is Fixed Wireless? - December 16, 2015
- IT expert: An impressive juggling act. - September 24, 2015
- Internet downtime: Do you know the real cost? - March 20, 2015
- CES 2015 – a smart show for a smart tomorrow. - January 28, 2015
- Is a VPN an IP private network? - December 3, 2014
- What is a T1 line? How fast is T1 service? - November 18, 2014
- CES. The Super Bowl Of Technology. - August 29, 2014
- Has your water cooler gone digital? My how things have changed since the last World Cup. - July 15, 2014