Consistent with the business office environment, business meetings require reliable high speed Internet. From presentations to training sessions and learning conferences, attendees and presenters alike expect robust available business Internet. Real-time applications and media rich content have become the new norm. Gone are the days of long slide presentations chalked full of boring words.
Yet even in this new rich media environment, so many hotels and conference centers do not provide adequate business Internet service for all of the multi-media and multiple Internet connected devices that everyone utilizes. Especially during peak usage times, Internet connectivity can seem almost non-existent. Instead of gambling with your data usage, hoping that your presentations, live feeds and other business Internet reliant applications will be successful, why not get your own temporary Internet service?
For companies desiring temporary Internet in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Oxnard, Ventura, Palm Springs and Palm Desert areas, Event Bandwidth from Skyriver is an affordable and viable business Internet solution. A temporary Internet connection can typically be installed in just 24 hours. Contact Skyriver to learn more about Event bandwidth and temporary Internet service today.
- Don’t get spooked by ISPs. Get hooked. - October 27, 2017
- Champion the best VPN for your network. - June 28, 2016
- What is Fixed Wireless? - December 16, 2015
- IT expert: An impressive juggling act. - September 24, 2015
- Internet downtime: Do you know the real cost? - March 20, 2015
- CES 2015 – a smart show for a smart tomorrow. - January 28, 2015
- Is a VPN an IP private network? - December 3, 2014
- What is a T1 line? How fast is T1 service? - November 18, 2014
- CES. The Super Bowl Of Technology. - August 29, 2014
- Has your water cooler gone digital? My how things have changed since the last World Cup. - July 15, 2014