Enterprise Sales - Base + Commission + Bonus = $100,000+ (San Diego)
Skyriver, a leading millimeter wave (mmWave) broadband service provider is looking for Direct Sales Consultants for its innovative mmWave service. Play an integral sales role in introducing our mmWave broadband service, leveraging our proprietary technology, to data-driven enterprises throughout Southern California and our soon-to-launch future markets. The ideal candidate is energetic, hardworking, and an experienced sales consultant with success in developing a strong pipeline and closing new customers, primarily through phone-based selling.
At our company headquarters in beautiful San Diego, California, you'll get training, coaching and sales support while building your network of referral partners and prospective customers.
High energy effort and strong sales focus is path to earning potential over $100K for effective prospector/qualifier/closer who builds and maintains an active and robust sales funnel and forecasts accurately.
- Building relationships with IT Pros Business Decision Makers through outbound database cold calling and inbound marketing leads.
- Cultivate and initiate relationships by developing instant rapport and asking open-ended questions. Working your book of business and managing a robust pipeline are key to your success.
- Apply consistent sales approach and techniques based on compelling service solution.
- Rely on outbound calling to generate new accounts from database of target businesses, and to move prospects along the sales cycle.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly sales goals.
- Log, track and maintain customer contact and contact records.
- Identify customer pain points and offer consultative solutions that best meet their needs.
- 2+ years of sales experience selling solutions and/or services over the phone.
- Experienced in B2B sales.
- Excellent in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently.
College degree highly preferred.
This position is classified as exempt from state and federal overtime pay provisions, because the duties and responsibilities meet the requirements for exemption under the Fair Labor Standards Act. The position will be required to work varying hours, weekends and holidays as the day-to-day job duties may require.
Skyriver is a leading-edge millimeter wave (mmWave) broadband provider transforming broadband via technological ingenuity and inspiring customer insights. The company's innovative approach to broadband service stems from its mission to advance connectivity for data-driven businesses. Leveraging its expertise in wireless communications, Skyriver is meeting the rapidly accelerating demand for enterprise bandwidth through its pioneering developments in millimeter wave (mmW) broadband.
Headquartered in San Diego, Skyriver serves a multitude of businesses including technology, manufacturing, education, government, bioscience, entertainment, retail, hospitality, media, and fortune 500 companies.
Skyriver offers competitive compensation and employee benefit packages.