Skyriver introduces new Private Network solution to meet unfulfilled needs of businesses.
San Diego, CA, March 31, 2015
- Skyriver, a leading commercial broadband provider
, releases new private networking solution for businesses that want to create private, secure and scalable broadband connections between multiple business locations, without the inherent limitations of traditional private connections.
"When we examined the networking needs of companies with numerous sites, we saw the opportunity to create a new private networking
solution that provided customer flexibility in addition to high performance. Legacy offerings such as private line services, VPNs, and Metro Ethernet services that are provided by cable and phone companies, were not meeting the requirements of many businesses" said Saeed Khorami, CEO, Skyriver.
"Routinely, Skyriver receives phone calls from businesses who are frustrated by the complexity and long lead times associated with establishing VPNs" said Alan Lindquist, VP Sales, Skyriver. Unlike traditional wired connections, Skyriver Private Network service utilizes fixed wireless
, which is vastly more efficient and offers many customer advantages.
- Because Skyriver utilizes its exclusive network for providing connectivity, provisioning Skyriver Private Network is simple. Typically, service is installed in a few days, eliminating the long delays and high costs associated with construction of wired solutions.
- Skyriver Private Network delivers guaranteed bandwidth with 100% committed Information Rate (CIR) and 99.99% uptime. In contrast, VPNs do not guarantee connection availability and performance, and since the connection is session-based, users must re-initiate their VPN connections often.
- Service is optimized for both voice and data transport. It leverages MPLS and QoS for premium end-to-end performance.
- Designed for easy scalability, businesses can add or change locations, or add or change bandwidth quickly. Often, bandwidth can be increased the very same day.
- Skyriver Private Network is highly cost-effective. There is no additional equipment to buy or maintain and there are never any local loop charges.
"We engineered our Private Network service to meet the needs of the marketplace. Our reliable high-capacity private networking solution provides flexibility and affordability that is unmatched by current cable and telecom providers" said Saeed Khorami, CEO, Skyriver.
About Skyriver Communications - www.skyriver.net
Skyriver Communications is a highly specialized engineering and knowledge-driven broadband provider. Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Skyriver is one of the first and largest independent fixed wireless
Internet service providers. The business class broadband service, offering robust bandwidth up to GigE, is designed for maximum efficiency, scalability, agility and dependability for businesses that rely on broadband for their business success. Skyriver provides primary and redundant broadband business services, in addition to temporary Event Bandwidth, to thousands of businesses in San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, Oxnard, Ventura, Palm Springs and Palm Desert communities.